Same Day Shipping
Network Connectors offer a wide range of shipping options. Where we have stock and our customers need our products at the very earliest time possible, we can often arrange same day delivery throughout Australia. If in Sydney we can arrange a same day courier to drop off our good within two hours of order confirmation, if the goods need to be in another Australian capital city we can often arrange a ‘next flight’ service which can get to most destinations in a few hours. For pricing and availability for the same day service, please call 02 8916 6199 and we shall provide details on both availability and pricing for the service you are after.
Our standard shipping is TNT ‘Overnight Express’. If you make an order before 3.00pm and we have the required goods in stock, we shall send via this service. With this service if you are in any Australian capital city’s metropolitan area you should receive your delivery before the COB on the day after ordering. As you move out of metropolitan areas, delivery times are extended depending on the remoteness of the shipping address. If the shipping time is critical for you and you are in a relatively remote area, call us on 02 8916 6199 to confirm the expected shipping time.
Out Of Stock Items
Network Connectors endeavours to have all goods that are out of stock delivered in 3 to 5 working days, and this is by far the norm. Very rarely, under certain circumstances where a product is out of stock it can take upto 14 days to get a product delivered.
Stock Availability Request
Prior to ordering any customer can phone our office (02 8916 6199) to check the availability of their required product.
Other Shipping Details
• Delivery is via third party courier
• It is our company policy that we do not ship to Post Office box.
• All deliveries are sent with registered couriers* who MUST obtain a signature at time of delivery. Under some special circumstances, courier deliveries may be replaced by Australia Post.
• Shipping address cannot be changed once order(s) has been shipped.
• As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time. The courier is also unable to ring you prior or during delivery.
• If the delivery is to your home address, it is best to ensure someone is home to receive the goods. If not, we recommend using an alternative, like your work address for delivery.
• Order cannot be cancelled once order has been shipped.
Like most retailers that provide delivery services, Network connectors can only guarantee the delivery of items to the shipping address as specified by our customers. It is the responsibility of the customers to evaluate and decide if their shipping address is suitable for purchase via courier delivery. Network Connectors will not be held responsible for any item reported missing once the item(s) has been successfully delivered to the specified shipping address.
Network Connectors are committed to providing very competitive shipping rates for our customers. You can see how much the shipping will cost for any order on the checkout section of NetworkConnectors.com.au before you have processed any payment.